Monday, December 1, 2014

DECEMBER KICKS OFF WITH 5 DIVIDEND PAYMENTS!

It's the first of the month and December is off to a great start with 5 dividend payments!  It was a little bit of a bummer to see some of my share prices were down a bit, but then I realized the reinvested dividends purchased more shares and the dividend yield on those shares is higher.  It's most gratifying to see money generated month after month with no additional work on my part.  I purchased the shares and they do the work for me.

It's bound to be a happy holiday season, with 10 more dividends to come before the month is over.  Not exactly sure when the reverse stock split on CLM and CRF kicks in, but I'm taking that whole situation in stride.  I'm looking at it as an opportunity to move on to bigger and better things.  I'll keep my stakes in both funds, collect the cash from fractional shares and reinvest in new stocks or funds to generate additional monthly cash flow.

Just got a semi-annual report from NCZ, I'll have to look that over.  I think they're  a pretty sound investment, not likely to return buckets of money, but a steady earner.  Speaking of buckets of money, UVE up 249% since my initial investment!  Wish I'd bought more.  Actually I did, but I've bought and sold the stock several times for a nice return each time.  So I guess I really wish I'd held on to more of the shares I've sold.   But I'm pretty happy with them all the same.

No comments: