Thursday, December 11, 2014

COLLECTED DIVIDENDS FROM LLY AND CNP!

It's turning out to be a very Happy Holiday season, with 2 more dividend payments rolling in from LLY and CNP.  I have both stocks set to automatically reinvest, so I've purchased more shares of two of my core holdings.  Ely Lilly and Company has been one of the stellar performers in my IRA account, up over 61% since my initial investment!  Centerpoint Energy is more of an income play, with a dividend yield of 4.19% and their increased dividend payout in 2014.  

The next dividend should be from UVE on December 15th, including a special dividend of 15 cents per share on top of the regular dividend of 10 cents per share.  My shares of UVE are up over 276% since my initial investment.  Definitely plan on holding on to this one for the long haul.

No comments: