Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Here's hoping everyone has a happy Thanksgiving holiday!  I had a wonderful time at our family dinner, lot's of great food and good company.  Everyone prepares food for our family meal.  This year I made Paula Dean's corn casserole and a broccoli rice and cheese casserole and picked up a couple of pumpkin pies from the bakery.  There was way more food than we could possibly eat, but we had a good meal and a great visit.  Especially enjoyed seeing a couple of my great nieces and a great nephew, don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like.

Got home and fixed Pickles, the precocious chihuahua, some grilled chicken for his Thanksgiving dinner.  He's sleeping it off as I write.  I'm really thankful for my family and my little buddy Pickles who's part of the family.

Had even more to be thankful for.  My big three end of the month dividends came in today, due to the holiday weekend I'm guessing.  At any rate, picked up more shares of AOD and gained cash for the purchase of stakes in SDY and DIA, so it's been a great day all around.  Looking forward to Christmas.   

No comments: