Saturday, November 1, 2014

NOVEMBER KICKS OFF WITH 5 DIVIDEND PAYMENTS!

Started off the first of November with 5 dividend payments including the first dividend from EGAS!  Will collect 7 more payments for the remainder of November, for a total of 12 or one dividend every 2.5 days of the month.  Add in the 2 paydays from work and I'll get paid 14 times!  Dividend income continues to increase 1% each month from reinvested dividends alone.  The more shares accumulated from reinvested dividends, the more income, the more income, the more shares accumulated.  Simple formula for a successful investment plan.

Speaking of investment plans, it's time to start working on my plan for 2015.  While I had some setbacks in 2014, I was able to stick with most of the plan and have had pretty good success.  Now it's time to set new goals and update my plan for the new year.   

No comments: