Friday, July 5, 2013

OBAMA CARE POSTPONED UNTIL 2015

It's been all over the news this week, Obama Care, or at least part of it, has been pushed back until 2015.  Apparently the Democrats were concerned layoffs and hour cuts implemented by employers to avoid prohibitive costs associated with compliance to the health care act would cost them votes in the upcoming elections.  DO YOU THINK???  

I for one have not benefited in the least from the passage of this law.  To be honest, it has cost me dearly.  Even though I had cut back on hours worked for health reasons, my employers have cut my hours even more to avoid extra costs associated with the new health care laws.  So, not only do I still not have health insurance, I'm finding it hard to pay my regular monthly expenses.  

I fully intend to express my displeasure in the next elections by voting against all Democrats running for office.

No comments: