Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY 2016 OFF TO GREAT START WITH 7 DIVIDENDS!

Ended the month of June with 7 dividends and started July off right with 7 more dividends!  Collected big payments from PHK and NCZ as well as HWBK and EMN.  Got the first dividend payment for my ROTH IRA from PHK this month.  It's nice to see the tax free income starting to roll in to the new account.  If the first day of the month is any indication, it's going to be another great month for dividend income and quite possibly a new record month!

Decided to purchase additional shares of PDLI for my ROTH account.  This is purely a speculative move on my part.  However, I think they've been way oversold on patent rights expirations, so I'm willing to bet a few dollars they'll turn around.  In the mean time, I'm content to collect the 6.37% dividend yield while I wait to see how it all works out.  I'd like to see this double in price.  If that should happen, I'll sell enough shares to pull all my cash investment out and keep the remaining shares for the dividend income.  

Hope everyone has a safe and festive 4th of July weekend!

No comments: