Thursday, July 21, 2016

INCREASING MONTHLY DIVIDEND INCOME OVER 2% WITH PURCHASE OF IGD!

Just placed an order to purchase a stake in IGD a monthly dividend paying fund with a current yield of 12.92%.  This purchase will increase monthly income from dividends by over 2%, not to mention I'll get back a portion of the fees charged by the fund since shares of Voya are owned by one of my other funds.  Voya Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (IGD:NYSE) will add an extra stream of income to my Roth account in addition to increasing overall monthly cash flow.  My next purchase for my Roth account will be additional shares of SPHD.  I started my account off with some high yield monthly and quarterly dividend funds and am eager to add the more stable SPHD for additional monthly income as well as long term growth prospects.

The only other new purchase I have planned for this year is Wells Fargo's EAD fund for my IRA account.  Any other purchases will be directed toward increasing current holdings.  Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm expecting a market correction sometime in the near future and am concentrating on building cash to take advantage of opportunities should this occur.  However, this does not mean I plan on hoarding cash.  I've had such a great year of increases in monthly cash flow, I want to keep the momentum going.  So to accomplish this, I will be adding additional cash purchases to my investments for the rest of 2016.

No comments: