Monday, September 1, 2014

DIVIDEND INCOME UP OVER 30%!

DIVIDEND INCOME UP MORE THAN 30% FOR THIRD
QUARTER!

Given setbacks to personal earned income in the past few
months, I was pleased to see third quarter dividend income is
up more than 30% when compared to the first 2 months of the
second quarter!  I don’t attribute such success to any special
investment skills on my part, it’s more a matter of sticking to
the plan.  So far the plan has worked well and I don’t see that
changing anytime soon.

Paying off final medical bills from my heart attacks has been
painfully slow.  Partly because there were so many of them and
partly because of my reduced earned income.  However, there
is light at the end of the tunnel and my goal for September is to
pay off the next smallest bill.  With a little luck, by December
I’ll be in a much better financial situation.  I should have at
least 2 more bills paid off, bringing my total monthly payments
from 11 down to 9.  During the first 6 months of 2015, I should
be able to pay off 2 more bills and reduce credit card debt
dramatically.  With only 7 monthly payments, the remaining
credit card debt should drop rapidly starting in July of next
year.  That may seem like a long way off, but I’ve found if you
plan for the year ahead, it’s much easier to keep things in
perspective.  You don’t worry so much the day to day problems
and you keep focus on where you want to be.  Staying focused
on future goals makes it much easier to get from where you are
to where you want to be.

No comments: