Thursday, June 2, 2011

MORE COUPON MADNESS AT SCHNUCK'S 10 FOR $10 SALE!!!

Took advantage of Schnuck's 10 for $10 sale this week to stock up on some groceries!  I purchased a total of 32 items including hot dogs, lunch meat, frozen entrees, chimichangas, steak burritos, cole slaw, Healthy Choice soups, pasta sides, Crunch and Munch, salad mixes and salad dressings.  The grand total before discounts and coupons came to $59.39!  After store discounts on sale items, manufacturers coupons and store doubling on coupons, my final total was $33.81 for a total savings of $22.58!!!  That works out to around a 38% savings on my overall purchases.  Could have saved even more, but I didn't pay close enough attention on checkout and was overcharge by $1.90 and didn't get credit for one of my $1 coupons.  Still not too bad for a couple hours work....

No comments: