Friday, April 3, 2015

MONTHLY DIVIDEND INCOME UP IN MARCH!

Dividend income from my investments rose in the month of March compared to February of this year.  However, March income for 2015 compared to 2014 was basically flat.  It had to happen sooner or later, I'd been seeing some fantastic increases each month for over a year now, I knew that wouldn't go on forever.  Biggest contributor to stall in monthly cash flow was the sale of part of my investment in CRF and CLM.  Although the stocks didn't perform well, they did produce a nice stream of monthly income.  That's why I decided to retain my remaining shares.  

Should see a boost in income this month from AOD and ROYT from additional cash investments in both stocks.  ROYT's dividend will be marginally higher as well.  Don't expect to make a lot off them until oil prices turn around.  But I think it will be a good long term investment.

Started off the month of April with 6 dividend payments to date!  This will be one of the slower months of the year for the number of payments received.  I'll only collect 9 more dividends for the remainder of the month.

No comments: