Monday, June 4, 2012

EAST VILLAGE RESALE, THE NAME OF MY NEW BUSINESS

Decided to name my new business East Village Resale, since "East Village" is the designation of the historic part of Jefferson City where I currently live.  It was a toss up between East Village and Once Again Resale, just thought the East Village name sounded a little more trendy.

Now that the name is out of the way, I've been looking in to wholesale suppliers for filler items for my open air flea market booth.  I first did a search for the top 10 best selling flea market items, then used this list to search for wholesalers with good pricing on items I'd like to sell.  Found some great deals, but probably won't be able to get them here in time for this coming weekend.

Missing my initial launch over Memorial Day weekend due to my trip to the hospital has set me back money wise.  However, I've worked that out and although cash might be a little close for a week or so, I should be caught up soon.  I'm definitely loving being my own boss!!!  It doesn't bother me at all to work hours on end because I know I'm the one getting paid for my own efforts.  Should have done this a long time ago.

No comments: