Friday, December 16, 2016

CHANGE OF PLANS, NCV IS OUT, CCD IS IN.

Made a last minute change to my stock order, cancelling NCV purchase and replacing it with CCD.  While CCD is higher in price and has a lower dividend yield than NCV, I would have had to wait until February to catch the first dividend from NCV.  If I purchase shares of CCD instead, I'll get the first dividend in January.  That's the main reason for the change, but I also had to take into consideration that NCV is quite similar to NCZ, which I already own quite a few shares of.  So making the change adds to more diversity in my overall portfolio of investments.

This will lower the monthly income increase from 8% to 7%, but a 7% increase is still quite good.  I may still purchase NCV later in the year, just have to see how things go.

No comments: