Thursday, December 15, 2016

BOOSTED MONTHLY DIVIDEND INCOME ANOTHER 8%!

Just collected another 5 dividends for the month of December!  That brings total dividend payments for the month up to 16, with 16 more to go!  It's going to be a very Merry Christmas as the dividends just keep rolling in, especially since some of the largest payments are yet to come.

Also received my Christmas bonus from work today.  Wasted no time in putting that to work by transferring half my bonus to my Roth IRA and purchasing stakes in SPLV and NCV.  The combined monthly payments from these two funds will boost monthly dividend income over 8% starting in January!  What a great way to start off the new year!  No time for resting on my laurels though, I'm already planning the final purchases to bring total dividend payments up to 365 per year.  Once I've got a dividend per day rolling in, I'll be concentrating on building up quality holdings, mainly through 5 star funds and individual stocks from the dividend aristocrats.

Just picked up a copy of Charles B. Carlson's book, The Little Book of Big Dividends.  Carlson is one of my favorite investment authors, so I'm looking forward to reading his book.  While I may or may not learn anything new about dividend investing, I've found that even one good idea can make you thousands of dollars.  So it's always worth a look.

No comments: