Wednesday, November 30, 2016

DIVIDEND INCOME FOR JANUARY 2017 UP 4,000% OVER JANUARY 2013!

Ended the month of November with 9 great dividend payments, making November the third highest month of 2016 for dividend income.  Of course I expect December, with it's 32 dividends to blow them all out of the water! It will also be the first month I'll receive a dividend for every day of the month.  While there's no question 2016 has been a good year for my dividend investments, it sometimes seems that I'm not making much progress.

However, when I checked monthly dividends for January 2013, when I began building my current portfolio of investments and compared it to projected income for January 2017, I was amazed to see monthly income will be 41 times higher.  This works out to a monstrous 4,000% increase!  So there is really no doubt about making progress.  If I could repeat this amazing feat by the time I retire 5 years from now, my monthly dividend income would exceed Social Security.  While it seems unlikely that I'd be able to repeat the process, 4 years ago I'd have never thought things would work out so well.  So we'll see how it goes.


No comments: