Friday, August 16, 2013

AUGUST DIVIDEND EARNINGS UP 50% OVER 2ND QUARTER

Current estimated earnings from dividends are up over 50% compared to the second month of the 2nd quarter of 2013!  This follows a 50% increase in earnings during the second quarter over first quarter earnings.  As I've stated before, I don't expect such dramatic increases in monthly dividend income to continue, but it's sure nice to see now.  

I'm excited about the month of September.  I'm currently on track to receive 15 dividend payments during the month, which is the best so far this year.  December will be the really big month, with a total of 13 dividends and 8 capital gains payments!  The total number should rise between now and then, due to further new investments.  It's very motivating to know that by the end of the first year of my new investment plan, I'll receive one dividend or capital gains payment for 21 out of 31 days of the month!

Working on my plan for 2014.  It's never too early to start and I'd like to see the great gains in monthly cash flow continue as long as possible.  While they'll most likely slow down some starting in January, I should start to see a lot of benefit of compounding from re-invested dividends.  I'm seeing that to a degree now, but it should really pick up after the first of the year, as I start to strengthen positions in stocks I hold in my accounts.

No comments: