Thursday, March 7, 2013

EIGHT PAYDAYS A MONTH!

With the purchase of positions in PSEC and PHK in the month of March, I'll be up to 95 dividend payments per year, or about 8 per month on average!  This was the biggest goal of my investment plan for 2013 and I've reached it way before I thought I would.  So for the rest of the year, I'll concentrate on building positions and adding shares of blue chip stocks on my wish list.  

The dividend calendar spreadsheet I made up has made it much easier to keep track of what payments I can expect, when they are paid and to which account.  It makes is much easier to build monthly payments more evenly.  Wish I'd have thought of it sooner.  

Still haven't figured out the health insurance issue, but I'll be working on that in the coming months.  I want to get myself insured just in case I have any more problems with my heart.  Right now I'm doing pretty good, but from the last 3 heart attacks, I know that could change.  Wish me luck.

No comments: