Wednesday, September 13, 2017

PSEC STAKE INCREASES MONTHLY CASH FLOW 3%!

Last month I purchased shares of PSEC for my Roth account, but after doing a little more research, I decided to buy a stake for my IRA account as well.  Total shares purchased will boost monthly dividend income by 3%, which is exciting in itself.  However, the real reasons I decided to purchase more shares was due to heavy buying by insiders and because of an article I read saying that the stock was trading at a discount to net asset value, whereby you were getting $1 in assets for 93 cents.  Sounds like my kind of deal!

When I looked up the insider buying, I noticed one officer of the company had accumulated over 7 million shares.  This would put his stake in the company around $50 million.  I figure if this guy who really knows what's going on with company is willing to risk so much money, it's probably O.K. for me to risk a few hundred.  At any rate, his investment is earning him $420,000 per month in dividends (7,000,000 x .06)!  That works out to 5 million 40 thousand dollars per year!  If the stock remained roughly where it is, it would take him less than 10 years to collect all his money back in dividends.  If it moves up some, he stands to make a killing.  I don't have anywhere near that kind of money to work with, but whatever I make, I make.    

No comments: