Tuesday, September 27, 2016

HAPPINESS IS, ANOTHER PAYDAY!

O.K., I know money can't buy you happiness and just getting paid won't magically transform your life, but I've noticed that most of the people I work with are in a much better mood on payday.  So, with that being the case, imagine getting paid every day.  It won't make you totally happy but it will go a long way toward improving your mood and making happiness a lot easier to come by.  Any time I start feeling a little down about the struggles of life in general, it helps tremendously to remember that I'm now getting paid 339 times per year (including stock dividends, paychecks from work and interest payments).  All I have to do is figure out how to get paid the other 26 days and I'll be getting paid every single day!

I've really already figured out that I only need to buy shares of 2 monthly paying dividend stocks and one dividend stock that pays quarterly and I'll get paid 367 times per year.  While that, in itself, improves a persons disposition, what's even more exciting is it just keeps getting easier and easier.  Money attracts money and success breeds success.  It's the whole snowball effect taking hold, with monthly cash flow increasing month after month and no end in sight!  It took a lot of hard work and perseverance to get where I'm at today and I still have a long way to go, but it makes the whole process much easier and makes my life much happier just knowing that tomorrow is payday.

No comments: