Tuesday, March 8, 2016

MARCH 2016 TO SET NEW RECORDS FOR MONTH AND QUARTER!

I've been reviewing my portfolio's dividend performance from 2015 and comparing it to this year's performance.  If you've read any of my posts since the first of the year, you know monthly dividend income has been steadily increasing.  From what I've seen coming up for the rest of this month, monthly cash flow from dividends will set a new record for the month as well as the first quarter!  Pretty exciting stuff, especially considering the stock markets performance, or lack thereof, since the first of the year.

While reviewing payments received and the remaining dividends I'll collect this month, I just did a quick tally in my head.  Could do an exact calculation, but as I've mentioned before, I like to be surprised.  I stand to collect an additional 15 payments for this month, with some of those being the biggest monthly dividends.  I'll also see a nice increase in AOD's dividend from the new shares purchased around the first of the month.

I've finally gotten to the point that my investments, with reinvested dividends, are really starting to snowball.  They're building momentum, growing in size/total shares owned and the cash dividends are really starting to rack up.  As I was reviewing all this today, I couldn't help getting the feeling there's something phenomenal I'm overlooking.  Haven't quite figured out what it is yet, but I've got the feeling it's something very important that will boost returns even more.  If I figure it out, I'll let you know.  In the mean time, I'm very happy with the current performance and will continue my investment plan with no major changes for now. 

No comments: