Saturday, February 16, 2013

INCREASING MONTHLY CASH FLOW WITH NCV

Added shares of NCV to my taxable account this week to increase monthly cash flow from dividends.  NCV pays monthly dividends and currently has an 11.73% yield!  

I've been making adjustments to my investment plan for this year and added scheduled purchases of 4 monthly dividend payers to boost overall monthly cash flows to both of my investment accounts.  Currently I'm back up to 59 dividend payments per year or almost 5 dividend "paydays" per month.  This time around, I've decided to focus more on quality instead of quantity, meaning I'm not planning on spreading my investments over so many different stocks/funds.  Once I've purchased positions in the investments I've picked out for my accounts, I'll concentrate on increasing monthly dividend income by building on my positions and adding more shares.    

No comments: