Sunday, February 17, 2013

EXTREME COUPONING

Just finished up my weekly shopping with a visit to Walgreens this morning.  On my first purchase, I matched coupons with sale items and got 45% off.  I used the register rewards from the my first transaction to get 85% off my second transaction, stocking up on laundry detergent and body wash.  Friday I made a trip to Schnucks and saved 33% on food purchases for the week.  While I don't do as well as the couponers on my favorite TLC show, Exteme Couponing, I figure I'm saving an average of over 50% on all my shopping.  The money I save by using coupons is helping me build a brighter future by freeing up cash for investing in dividend stocks.  

I've been able to use a lot of the printed coupons from SendEarnings over the past couple of months and they pay 10 cents to my shopper's reward account for every coupon I print and redeem.  So not only are the coupons saving me money on everything I buy, they're also helping me earn another check from SendEarnings.  As part of my investment plan for 2013 I'm investing all checks from shopper's rewards programs in dividend stocks, boosting cash flow from monthly dividends.  What could be better than that?  

No comments: