Friday, May 18, 2012

RECOUNT ON DIVIDEND PAYMENTS

Just completed a recount on the total number of dividends I collect per year from my taxable and retirement accounts.  The correct number of payments I currently receive stands at 193.  To bring the number of payments up more rapidly, I plan to hold off on purchasing PFE for my IRA and purchase a stake in UTG instead.  I've put in an order to purchase AT for my taxable account next week and with the purchase of a stake in AT and UTG I'll add a total of 24 additional dividend payments per year.  This will put me up to 221 payments, or just 144 payments to go for a dividend every day of the year.  

Had some setbacks health wise this week, hopefully it's not as bad as it seems.  I'll be seeing the cardiologist on Tuesday of next week.  

On a brighter note, I've been working on inventory for my flea market business and the numbers are adding up fast.  I've reserved a booth for Saturday the 26th at a high traffic flea market on I-70 and have a booth right in front.  I'm excited to see how it goes! 

No comments: