Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UPDATE ON MEDICAL BILLS

It looks as though I won't be wiped out financially by my recent heart attack and heart surgery.  Just got a letter from the hospital today saying they're charitable program was picking up 100% of the bill.  I'll still have radiology, emergency room physicians and cardiology to pay, but that's a lot more doable without the extra $50,000 from the hospital.  Takes a lot of pressure off me right now, although I'd already figured out a plan B in case it hadn't worked out.

On top of this good news, had a little up tick in the stock market today and completed a couple of successful auctions on ebay, so things are looking up a bit.  Plan on paying off most or all of my credit card debt after the first of the year.  Don't want to be making payments on credit card debt along with payments on medical bills, so I've decided to pay them off and save on the interest.

No comments: