Sunday, June 27, 2010

USA WORLD CUP SOCCER

Was really dissappointed to see the U.S. team lose to Ghana in the World Cup soccer match. Enjoyed the match tremendously! I've always been a fan of soccer, even though it's not as popular in the U.S. as in other countries around the world. Still looking forward to watching more of the matches, since I'm also a big fan of Brazil and Spain. Anxious to see how these teams play going forward. While it's widely speculated that a South American team will win in the end, I think Spain still has a good chance.

As for my stock investments, I've made all the changes I'm going to make for a while in my portfolio. I'll be watching for opportunities to add additional shares to the issues I currently hold and it's possible I may add some new investments, but I think I'll mostly let everything ride for now. I'll be collecting more in dividends this year than I've ever collected before. Most likely I'll reinvest the enire amount, since I don't really need the money for anything. I keep thinking of it as buying a better future for myself and my family.

No comments: