Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Picks For The Three Greatest Investment Books Ever!

Over the past 20 years I have read more than 100 books on investing. While I almost always find something useful in each new book I read, there are 3 books that had a profound impact on my philosophy of money management and my investment strategy. If you are just starting out or if you are a seasoned investor, if you haven't read these three books, I highly recommend them!

Book No. 1

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kyosaki

This book changed my whole way of thinking about money and investing. It opened my eyes to a world of opportunities that I had missed before.


Book No. 2

The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason

Timeless wisdom about managing your finances and creating wealth!


Book No. 3

The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach

I wish I'd read this book as a teenager! This has to be the simplest and most straightforward plan for guaranteeing a person will end up rich.


If you know any young people who are just starting out and you want to do them a tremendous favor in life, I can't think of anything better you could do for them than to recommend they read these books or, better yet, make a gift of one or all of the three to them and set them on the path to financial prosperity.

No comments: