Monday, March 12, 2018

INCREASED MONTHLY DIVIDEND INCOME OVER 3% WITH NO CASH OUT OF POCKET!

I'd been sitting on over a 300% gain on my shares of UVE for a few years now and with the recent run up in price, I decided it was time to sell.  I decided to invest the cash in CHY.  While I don't expect to see their share price increase like UVE, they pay a monthly dividend which amounts to more than 5 times what I earned from UVE!  It will also increase my total monthly cash flow from dividends by over 3%!  I collected UVE's latest dividend this month and I will start collecting dividends from my new position in CHY in April.  What I like most about the whole deal is I accomplished this with no money out of pocket.  All in all, I think it's a great move!

Now I just have to figure out how to repeat the process every month for the next 4 years or so.  Wish me luck.


No comments: