Tuesday, August 15, 2017

MID MONTH DIVIDEND PAYMENTS SET NEW RECORD FOR ANNUAL INCOME!

The seven dividend payments collected today pushed annual dividend income to a new record high, beating out the total year's income earned in 2016!  With the biggest half of this month remaining (income wise) and four of the biggest months of the year still to go, it's going to be a great year!  With today's purchase of PSEC and reinvested dividends, I'll have more shares working for me next month, so the last quarter of the year is going to be a big money earner dividend wise.  Of course I still could not retire on my current dividends, but every month is making my retirement look better and better.

Today's purchase of PSEC shares and the purchase of MAIN for my Roth IRA were both paid for with money earned from Swagbucks.  If I continue investing my Swagbucks earnings until my retirement in 4 1/2 years, I'll be earning way more in dividends per month from the stock purchased, than I currently earn from Swagbucks!  Currently, I'm less than $5 away from earning another $25 payment from Swagbucks.

Just to give readers an idea of the progress I've made since January 2013 until now, I earned more in dividend income from today's 7 dividends than I earned for my biggest month in 2013.

No comments: