Monday, January 2, 2017

KICKING OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH 7 GREAT DIVIDEND PAYMENTS!

2017 has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier to start the new year off right with the first 7 of 27 dividend payments for the month of January!  While these 7 payments may not seem like much, they are equal to over 50% of the total monthly dividend income for January 2016.  With 20 more dividends for the rest of the month, which include the majority of the big dividend payments,  it's a pretty safe bet I'll see a huge increase in monthly income for January compared to 2016.

The first order of business for the new year is to purchase the final two monthly dividend stocks to guarantee a dividend for every day of the year.  As long as I complete this task before the end of March, it's a done deal.  Since I already have the cash to make the new purchases, it shouldn't present a problem.  I've decided to buy shares of NCV and SPFF.  NCV is strictly an income play, going after the high yield, SPFF provides a smaller yield with possible dividend growth and capital gains.  I'm also planning to purchase shares of AEG, the parent company of TransAmerica, to recover the fees they charge me for my 401k through AEG's dividends.  Should complete all three purchases before March 1st.  

The plan for the rest of 2017 is simple, reinvest dividends and make additional cash purchases of current holdings to boost monthly cash flow as rapidly as possible.   

No comments: