Thursday, April 21, 2016

TOTAL SHARES OWNED UP 10% WITH RECENT STOCK PURCHASES!

With the completion of recent stock purchases, total shares owned increased by 10% from the end of March.  Total increase in shares owned is up 15% since the beginning of 2016, both very encouraging numbers.  More shares owned means more money per month in dividend income, which also means more shares purchased with reinvested dividends.  It's a snowball effect and the snowball is on a roll!

With the 3 year stock purchase plan I recently initiated and reinvested dividends, I expect the momentum to continue.  Haven't done complete calculations, but it looks like I've already reached my target goal of increasing dividend income by 50% in 2016!  Which doesn't mean I'll be coasting through the rest of the year.  It would be great if, instead of just increasing income by 50%, it would increase by 75% or even 100%.  Whatever it ends up being, it's looking like it's going to be a very good year.

No comments: