Monday, November 9, 2015

INVESTING IN ISRAEL

Recently I posted about interest in investing in Israel, specifically the possible new found oil field.  However, upon closer examination of current stock holdings I've discovered that I already have a significant amount of money invested in technology and pharmaceutical companies in Israel.  This does not mean that I would no longer be interested in investing in Israeli oil, but I'm happy to know that I'm supporting my people by supporting Jewish owned and operated companies.

I am painfully aware of all the unrest in the middle east and the hostility and danger faced by Jewish people of Israel on a daily basis.  At this time, the best that I can do to show my support is to invest in the nation of Israel and help support their economy.  While I'm not a practicing Jew (I consider myself Christian), I am descended from a German Jewish family and I do support the nation of Israel and have great respect for the Jewish people.

No comments: