Saturday, July 18, 2015

TOTAL PORTFOLIO DOWN FROM RECORD HIGH, COLLECTED 2 DIVIDENDS FOR THE WEEK

Well my record high portfolio balance didn't last long.  It was dragged down this week after shares of CRF and CLM tanked on announcement of rights offering to issue more shares.  Not sure what they're up to at Cornerstone, I think it's a bad move. Will be looking to move money out of both funds.

On a brighter note, collected to dividends for the week!  The dividend from ROYT was a whopping 50% higher than last month!  That comes on the heels of a huge increase the month before.  While Iranian oil hitting world markets is sure to add to the excess supply in the short term, I think ROYT will still be a money maker.  I may have to hold on to it longer than I expected, but don't mind collecting those monthly payments.

Had a really busy week at work.  Been filling in for vacationers and working a lot of extra hours over my normal schedule.  Will be looking to boost my investments with some of the extra cash.

No comments: