Tuesday, May 5, 2015

PORTFOLIO VALUE UP FOR THE BEGINNING OF MAY!

The month of May kicked off with four great dividend payments and a nice increase in the value of my portfolio overall.  I was hoping for prices to stay low so my reinvested dividends could purchase more shares, but you can't knock paper gains either.  It's pretty encouraging to see the value of your investments rise along with increasing monthly dividends.  A double dose of gains.

Should have a couple of good paychecks coming up too.  This past weekend I worked 3 double shifts for a total of 37 hours in 3 days.  Have quite a few hours on the upcoming schedule as well, so I'm looking forward to a boost in earned income.  Also have some projects in the works to make a little extra cash, so it's possible I'll be investing in additional shares of some of my current holdings.  With such a great start at the beginning of the month, I'm looking forward to what the rest of the month holds in store.

No comments: