Friday, February 13, 2015

SOLD CRF AND CLM, COLLECTED FIRST DIVIDEND FROM ROYT!

Sold shares of CRF and CLM in my taxable account and have put in an order for GLW and SPHD to replace them.  This will reduce my total number of dividend payments, however, I believe Corning and SPHD will be much better investments going forward.  Wanted to get out of the losing positions before I lost even more.

Collected my first dividend from ROYT!  I'm having all dividends reinvested to grow number of shares owned and increase monthly income.  

Still bearing up from the slow down and reduced hours at work.  Have been busy looking for second job or new job.  While I don't have any viable prospects just yet, there are a lot of places taking applications, so I'm pretty confident that I'll be finding a new job soon.  Been polishing up the resume as I go and I'm pretty happy with the results.  

No comments: