Saturday, March 8, 2014

FINISHED FILING MY FEDERAL TAXES!

Just finished filing my federal taxes and will be getting a small refund!  While I'd like it to be much larger, I'm pretty happy about getting a refund at all.  I'll be looking to put the money to work as soon as it's deposited to my account.

Collected 3 more dividend payments this week from CNP, PFF and LLY.  Still have 7 more to go for the month of March.  My dividend income for 2014 will easily be double that of 2013.  While that in itself is exciting, I calculated what I'd be making if I could manage to double dividend income every year for the next 10 years.  While that probably won't happen, it's a goal to shoot for.  If I were to accomplish this goal, my income from dividends alone would be twice what I make from my job now!

No comments: