Wednesday, December 18, 2013

REASONS TO BE THANKFUL FOR 2013

I have to admit I've been kind of down in the dumps for the past few months.  It seems as though I've just had a run of bad luck in 2013.  To get over all the negativity, I decided I should concentrate on reasons I have to be thankful for 2013.

Here are some of the things I've come up with.  My investment portfolio has more than quadrupled since the beginning of the year and I've rebuilt my dividend stock mix.  Met or exceeded all of my investment goals for the year.  My health has improved dramatically.  My cholesterol levels are way down and I've lost over 60 lbs., not to mention I've stuck with my exercise and diet regimen and actually have learned to enjoy it.  Stress levels at work are down and I've been picking up more hours.  I've been able to almost pay off the last two medical bills from my last hospitalization.  Was able to find a decent and affordable apartment in an acceptable neighborhood.  So overall, things are not going so bad.  

Still looking forward to good things in 2014, but I've now realized that we all have good things to be thankful for each and every year.  

No comments: