Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Take My Word For It

O.K., so I've been writing since January about how this is the perfect time to get in to the stock market, albeit on a very selective basis. I always search for investments that provide current cash flow and the possibility of future capital gains. For anyone who thought that I couldn't possibly know what I was talking about, check out this article from the Rich Dad Blog by Robert Kyosaki:

When Pessimism Prevails, It's Time to Get Rich

If you go back and read some of my articles for this past year, you'll see that I've been saying basically the same thing Mr. Kyosaki is talking about in this article. I've read most of his books and he is by far my favorite author when it comes to investing, so I was pleased to see that his most recent post is validating a lot of the things I've been writing about. So, don't take my word for it, read what someone who's already made millions has to say.

No comments: