Saturday, July 19, 2008

Buy Property With Little Down And Small Payments!

For those of you who, like myself, are interested in buying property but would like to find deals that require very little money up front and small payments, you might want to check out this website:

http://www.landsalesco.com/

It looks like a promising resource for finding affordable properties. I wasn't able to locate any property in Missouri that I was interested in, but you can sign up for property alerts. So I'm looking forward to seeing the deals they have available in the future.

I'm not interested in buying property just for the sake of owning it, like everything else I put my hard earned money into, I want property investments to provide income. I'm always looking at rental properties, with an eye toward investing. So far I've yet to take advantage of any of these, although I have come across some great deals. I am currently in the process of positioning my other investments to throw off more cash so when the right deal comes along, I'll be in a position to take advantage of it. I don't want to do more and more work, I want my money to work for me so I don't have to work so hard. Like I tell my friends and co-workers, I don't live to work, I work so I can have a nice life.

No comments: