Monday, April 28, 2008

Don't Be Afraid of Listening to People Who Are Smarter Than You.

"Dependent people need others to get what they want. Independent people can get what they want through their own efforts. Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success." - Stephen Covey

Even though I haven't had the benefit of an extensive secular education, I still consider myself as pretty intelligent. However, one thing I have learned is, there is always someone smarter. When it comes to investing, no matter how much I learn, I know there are people who are more in the know than I am. A very important part of intelligent investing is to take advantage of advice from people who are smarter than you.

I recently came across this blog by Michael E. Brisky:


http://briskycapital.blogspot.com/


I didn't have to read too many postings before realizing this guy knows way more about investing than I do. So you better believe I'm going to be keeping up with his postings. While I might not take advantage of every piece of advice he gives, I think this guy definitely knows what he's talking about. Thanks Michael, keep up the good work!

No comments: