Thursday, October 18, 2018

MOVE TO ETRADE NOVEMBER 5th

Well it's been months in the making but the move from Capital One Investing to Etrade is finally near.  As of Friday Nov. 3rd all accounts will be transferred to Etrade and available for access on Monday, November 5th, 2018.  I'm actually pretty excited about the move.  I made a lot of changes in my holdings prior to the move, so it will be a fresh start with Etrade.  Can't wait to get things moving again.

Just as an update, I'll still be collecting 496 dividend payments per year from my current holdings.  This does not include any dividends paid through my 401k account.  I also receive 40 interest payments per year.  While total dividends and interest are still way short of the amount I'd need to live on, they are increasing every month.  I've also started to make a substantial amount on my side gig doing surveys on the internet.  So 2018 hasn't been an entirely bad year for me.  

No comments: