Saturday, October 29, 2016

OCTOBER SECOND HIGHEST MONTH FOR DIVIDEND INCOME IN 2016!

Just collected the last nine dividends for the month of October and it came in as the second highest month for dividend income this year, only behind July, with it's 2 special dividend payments from MAIN and HWBK!  Income from CLM more than doubled with recent purchase of stake for my Roth account!  As exciting as all this is, I should see another increase in monthly income in November with AGD's first monthly dividend, although with only 22 dividend payments for November, it's sure to lag behind July and October.  However, I'm looking for December to set an all time record for a single month with a whopping 30 dividend payments!

To start 2017 off right, I'd like to buy stakes in two more monthly dividend funds before the end of the year.  Given I don't really have the cash right now, this is a pretty ambitious goal.  But I think it's possible, with some tight budgeting and taking advantage of extra cash from my Christmas bonus and cash balances from dividend payments.  I've been pretty happy for the past three years with the advances made from reinvesting dividends, but I'd like to take some of the money I've built up recently and purchase one stock entirely with cash earned from dividends.  Something about buying a monthly stream of income with no money out of pocket really appeals to me.

No comments: