Thursday, July 26, 2012

SATURDAY, JULY 21st VERSAILLES MO FLEA MARKET

Had another great day at the flea market in Versailles Mo last Saturday!  However, since they're having their fair this week, we decided to make another trip to the Mason Dixon Line Flea Market in Union Mo..  I'm really looking forward to our second trip there!  We had a great day our first time around and since we're expecting a little cooler weather this weekend, I'm hoping it will be even better this time.  The last time we went, I borrowed my sister's van, which was great for hauling, but not so great on gas.  Since there were several boxes on the first trip that never got unpacked, I decided to make this trip in my Honda Civic and save on gas.  We'll see how that goes?

Medical bills from my latest cardiac surgery have decimated my stock portfolio once again :0( , but if the business keeps growing, I'll be able to replenish it in due time.  In the mean time, I'll be making my regular contributions to my IRA account and reinvesting dividends to buy back stocks I've sold.  The way the market is going, I'm not so sure I wouldn't be better off in the short term to invest in my own business.  Week after week I've been able to turn small amounts into double, triple or quadruple the amounts I've invested!  It may not seem so exciting to turn 25 cents in to $1, but when you're able to do it repeatedly, week after week, it's easy to see what kind of earnings potential this presents! 

No comments: