Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ANOTHER CHECK FROM SENDEARNINGS!!!

Just earned another check from SendEarnings (see banner ad this page).  What a great deal!  This check is for $42 and some change.  Not a lot, but I'll be transferring it from the bank to my money market account and will use it to purchase a few shares of dividend paying stock.  Keep the money moving and growing :0)

Also been doing some carpet cleaning jobs on the side with my new carpet machine.  I've earned enough to reimburse me for 1/6th of the purchase price of the machine.  In addition I have three other carpet jobs lined up, whenever I get time to do them.  At this rate it won't take long to earn back the entire purchase price and I can start using the money to retire what little debt I have left and build my investment account even more.

Speaking of investments, I'm looking at the current downturn in the market as a buying opportunity.  Looking to add additional shares to some of my quality stock holdings.  Have reduced investment costs to my IRA by changing my investment schedule from monthly to quarterly.  Instead of paying a commission each month, I'm only paying 4 times per year, reducing my commission expenses from $48 to $16.  Would rather have the money go towards purchasing more shares than fattening the brokers.

No comments: