Monday, October 12, 2009

Save On Entertainment

With the downturn in the economy and so many people unemployed or underemployed, everyone is looking for ways to save. Frugality is IN!

Recently I've discovered a great way to save on entertainment. While looking at amateur videos on YouTube, I found a lot of my favorite shows and movies are also available there. So rather than paying high prices for a big cable package or going to the movies, I've been enjoying some great entertainment free! I've seen Agatha Christie's Poirot and Miss Marple movies, watched full length movies such as Star Trek Voyager Endgame and A Bronx Tale. I've also watched several episodes of my favorite comedy shows from BBC and some great video from the History Channel. What is especially nice is that I choose what I want to watch and when. Of course I do have a high speed internet connection, but I would be paying for that anyway, so I get all this great entertainment at no additional cost. What could be better than that?

For even more TV and video you may want to check out In2tv.com and fancast.com. Both have a wide variety of television shows and movies available for free viewing.

No comments: