Friday, March 17, 2017

EXPECTING ANOTHER HUGE GAIN IN DIVIDEND INCOME IN MARCH!

Saw great gains in year over year dividend income in January and February and it looks like March is set to follow the trend!  By mid month, I've already received dividends equal to the entire month's income from 2016!  With 18 more dividend payments this month, it's a pretty safe bet it will trounce March 2016 earnings by a substantial amount.  Since most of the remaining dividends for this month are also the highest paying, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see earnings increase by over 100%!  Which also means that I'm well on my way to doubling dividend income again this year!  

While all this would be exciting enough, I'm also happy to report I'll be able to increase total portfolio value by 20% by the end of April 2017!  The cash to accomplish this is coming from my tax refund and a bonus from work.  Between the two lump sum investments, they should increase monthly dividend income by over 10%!  It's looking like it's going to be another good year.

No comments: