Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OPINION: ONE REASON I WON'T INVEST IN WALMART

I had a lot to do after work today.  One of my errands involved stopping by Wal Mart to pick up a prescription, so I thought I'd use a few coupons to get some things while I was there.  I didn't need much, just picked out 7 items.  Didn't have to wait extremely long in the checkouts, so I thought it would be a quick in and out trip.  WRONG!!!  What actually happened, the cashier short changed me by nearly $5 on my coupons and I had to go to customer service to get it straightened out.  So I had to wait in line there and when I finally got to the counter, they had to go back to the original cashier and check the coupons before they could give me a refund.  I ended up spending an extra 30 to 45 minutes in the store because of their mistake.  While I did get a refund, I didn't hear any apologies for the inconvenience, which makes me wonder how long this type of thing can go on before it starts costing them business.  So it's not likely that I would ever invest any of my hard earned dollars in Wal Mart stock.

No comments: