Sunday, August 10, 2008

Update on My Latest Business Venture

I recently wrote about a new business I have gotten involved in. It basically involves network marketing and yeah I know all the negative attitudes people have towards these type of businesses. However, I had recently read some positive comments about network marketing in Robert Kyosaki's book, "Retire Young, Retire Rich." He pointed out how building a network type business in your spare time not only taught you the invaluable lessons of how to build and run a business, but they can go a long way towards building a steady stream of income and making you far wealthier than a regular 9 to 5 job. In another of his books he says, "Rich people look for and build networks, poor people look for a job." So I came across this opportunity and dived right in.

I've been in Amway, I've done the Ebay auctions and Ebay store and Google Adsense, but I have never had such a tremendous and immediate response as I've had with this new business! I'm getting a great deal of traffic on my new website, which has never happened with any of my other sites and several hits on my referral codes. All this with very little effort to date! I'm excited! If I've gotten all this response, imagine how much it's going to take off once I start putting some real effort in to it!

At any rate, I'll keep the readers updated on how things are going and if you'd like to check it out for yourself, you can go to: http://www.movie.ws/bgnjcmo3

No comments: