Thursday, May 9, 2019

INCREASED MONTHLY DIVIDENDS BY ANOTHER 2%!

Just sold half my stake in ZTR and reinvested the money in CLM.  I consider both to be about equal in risk and don't see either making stellar gains in share price.  However, by trading ZTR for CLM I increased monthly dividends by over 30% on dollars invested and boosted total monthly dividend income by a little over 2%!  Because neither of these two stocks tend to make any capital gains, I'll collect all dividends in cash from both.  High yields but high risk as well.  I'm willing to take the risk, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

Had some cash left over from the above trades, so I took advantage of the market being down to take out a stake in ABR.  All together, this brings my total number of dividend payments collected per year to 498.  Still less payments than before switching to Etrade, but I'm collecting a great deal more in cash per month!

No comments: