Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SAVINGS ON MY WEEKLY GROCERY AND WALMART PURCHASES

Didn't do as well on my shopping today as I did Sunday.  Still got a total of 10% off my bill at Walmart and saved a total of 30% off my bill at the grocery store.  The amount I saved on my grocery purchases was enough to pay for a package of boneless ribs and a package of butterfly pork chops.  Also had coupons for more Nestle Crunch bars for around 50% off and picked up some Wishbone salad dressing which was on sale, 2 for $3, with the $1.50 coupon on 2 I got one bottle free!

Overall I'm satisfied with my shopping trip.  I stayed within my budget and managed to save a significant amount on my purchases.  Probably won't be doing any grocery shopping for a while, since I've built up quite a stockpile at home and need to use some of it up to make room for more.  In the mean time, I'll be looking for great deals on household or personal care items and building my stockpile of coupons.

No comments: